“Highly engaged employees make the customer experience. Disengaged employees break it.” –Timothy R. Clark
Customer service is one battleground that can’t be won without a good army by your side – but keeping your team engaged and working towards the organisation’s vision is one of the hardest things to achieve. Vigil Intensive uses the power of self-questioning to encourage team members and managers to consider whether they are doing their best to improve engagement, personal responsibility and accountability, and meet goals. So what’s involved?
- Presentation to team members to explain the process and benefits
- Employees are sent a link to their own mobile to submit their ‘daily’ effort scores
- Each team member answers a maximum of ten questions, such as:
- Did I do my best to set clear goals? (1-10)
- Did I do my best to make progress towards my goal achievement? (1-10)
- Results are collated and tracked with weekly reports sent to the whole team
- Each team member meets with their manager weekly for a 10 minute ‘Effort Review’
- A Vigil Intensive Coach communicates directly with the manager each week, to provide advice and support, goal setting and effort review training, and to hold them accountable
This drives a virtuous circle of accountability, self-engagement and positive behavioural change that can only benefit the team and the business. Are you ready for a truly engaged team and happy customers? Contact Richard on 0800 164 470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.