We make auditing the effectiveness of your Health and Safety Training Child’s Play
You know Health and Safety training is important, however measuring its effectiveness can prove difficult.
Behaviours that allow for safe workplaces require regular training, so compliance becomes a by-product of a safer workplace for everyone. It’s also essential you measure whether this training is understood and embedded.
In addition, when your Health and Safety practises are externally audited, having measurable proof your team have been trained is invaluable. For example, HOED Research worked with an organisation to create compliance questionnaires accessible, online for the staff to assess their understanding and compliance levels in Health and Safety.
Not only did this provide valuable ‘state of play’ updates to the leadership team, it also enabled the organisation to provide the results to auditors, demonstrating health and safety practises were embedded and understood within the company.
We’re able to create custom Health and Safety audit questionnaires with clear and informative reports for your organisation, using our online secure portals.
You can’t outsource your daily Health and Safety practises. But you can outsource the method of measuring how they are understood and followed by your teams.
There are a variety of other services offered by Hoed Research, see below for examples:
- Location Assessments (FTF) – covert face-to-face surveys
- Audit & Compliance Checks – overt or covert assessments
- Notified Assessments – overt measure of training success
- Consumer Insights – product sales evaluation
- Customer roleplay – for training purposes
- BTB Insights – instore offering / promotional monies well spent
- Merchandising – instore displays and merchandising
- Telephone Surveys – customer experience
- Web / Email Surveys – ease of use / response
- Online Purchase – ease of use through to payment & delivery
- Click & Collect – online purchase and store collection
- Exit Interviews – visiting customer feedback
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) – brand health check
- BTB – Customer Experience Surveys – online via dashboard
- Price Integrity – own or competitor pricing
- Video Surveys – use of hidden video camera with audio
- Audio Surveys – use of hidden audio recorders
- Customer / Consumer roleplay – assist with training modules
- Competitor Comparison Surveys – measuring the competition
- Reveal Surveys – reveals for promotional purposes
- Employee Satisfaction – direct feedback
- Health & Safety – measuring compliance
- Post Induction Surveys – measuring on-boarding success
- Franchise Compliance Surveys – meeting required standards
- Parallel Importing Surveys – illegal / copy product sales
- Liquor, Tobacco & Gambling Compliance – standards & age restrictions
- Loss Prevention Surveys – shrinkage appraisal
- Best Shop Surveys – single brand or group competition
- Real-time Customer Feedback – using Vigil Immediate
- Vigil Engage with OKRs