Leave it to us and get real insight.
You’ve brought in a new team member, settled them in, and they’re working with you. But how do they really feel about the role, the company and their future with you?
Getting that information out of someone sitting on the other side of a desk can be complicated. Bias, issues with power dynamics, personality mixes and knowing what questions to ask can all skew the effectiveness of the 90-day review.
Using external interviewers, with structured reporting methods help you to receive deeper insights and give you a broader picture of how your new team member is faring, and their insights about your company.
Capturing information this rich can help you transform your business, your team culture, and your performance. It makes sense to use external help.
HOED’s team of interviewers are geared up and ready to help you outsource this task into very capable hands.
There are a variety of other services offered by Hoed Research, see below for examples:
- Location Assessments (FTF) – covert face-to-face surveys
- Audit & Compliance Checks – overt or covert assessments
- Notified Assessments – overt measure of training success
- Consumer Insights – product sales evaluation
- Customer roleplay – for training purposes
- BTB Insights – instore offering / promotional monies well spent
- Merchandising – instore displays and merchandising
- Telephone Surveys – customer experience
- Web / Email Surveys – ease of use / response
- Online Purchase – ease of use through to payment & delivery
- Click & Collect – online purchase and store collection
- Exit Interviews – visiting customer feedback
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) – brand health check
- BTB – Customer Experience Surveys – online via dashboard
- Price Integrity – own or competitor pricing
- Video Surveys – use of hidden video camera with audio
- Audio Surveys – use of hidden audio recorders
- Customer / Consumer roleplay – assist with training modules
- Competitor Comparison Surveys – measuring the competition
- Reveal Surveys – reveals for promotional purposes
- Employee Satisfaction – direct feedback
- Health & Safety – measuring compliance
- Post Induction Surveys – measuring on-boarding success
- Franchise Compliance Surveys – meeting required standards
- Parallel Importing Surveys – illegal / copy product sales
- Liquor, Tobacco & Gambling Compliance – standards & age restrictions
- Loss Prevention Surveys – shrinkage appraisal
- Best Shop Surveys – single brand or group competition
- Real-time Customer Feedback – using Vigil Immediate
- Vigil Engage with OKRs