Message from the Managing Director
Welcome to HOED Research and HOED Mystery Shopping.
HOED is a family owned business having commenced trading some 28 years ago with a reputation in New Zealand and Australia, for providing Market Research and Staff Engagement services. We started out as a pure play Mystery Shopping company, however as our customer base grew and our field teams developed in numbers and expertise, we saw the need for competitively priced insights, delivered regularly, and now provide services such as:
- Customer Satisfaction Feedback
- Employee Engagement Feedback
- Qualitative & Quantitative Market Research
- Mystery Shopping
- Compliance Audits (both covert & overt)
- Comparative Price Checks, and
- Hygiene Practises, particularly relevant post COVID
“Information is the foundation for action and what gets measured gets managed!”
We now have a National field team made up of several thousand Evaluators, Surveyors, Auditors, Mystery Shoppers’, and Price Checkers, covering all major demographics and operating across multiple industries. We work with hundreds of well-known clients, from local start-ups to international super giants and have a great association with some of the world’s biggest Research companies, regularly completing projects in NZ on their behalf. However, at the end of the day we are still very much a Kiwi based company, passionate about delivering actionable insights for our customers.
We are a full-service partner. Everything we do for you is customised as no two businesses are alike and we enjoy maximising the use of client KPI’s, KRA’s or OKR’s which are essentially the lifeblood of any good business. If there are insufficient indicators in place, we help you develop these. And then together we monitor and track them over time for constant improvement. We have a saying ‘the power of three’ which is very powerful. Essentially through repetition we create trends, and trends are your best gauge of business performance. Information is the foundation for action and what gets measured gets managed.
Technology has played a major role in our growth, and we have built multiple online platforms, and for our larger clients, made use of API’s and more recently the introduction of BPI as an alternative. However, there are many options which we discuss at the engagement stage. So, if keen to take your business to another level and you wish to tap into our years of expertise and flexibility, please get in touch, and we will be delighted to share our latest E-Book with you.
I am also available on email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an enquiry using the hoed.kiwi website, as we would love to hear from you.
Together we make it easy…
Businesses need to listen to and engage with customers as never before. Hoed Mystery Shopping NZ Ltd are experts in Customer Experience Management and provide services that help clients achieve breakthrough levels of service performance and customer satisfaction.
Hoed’s core service is mystery shopping. Surveys include retail visits, online visits, phone calls and competitor comparisons. Each survey is tailored to the client’s individual needs and objectives.
Hoed provide timely insights from the consumer frontlines and go beyond measuring customer service data to making suggestions which increase customer satisfaction and sales. Hoed are committed to providing valuable feedback and suggestions to improve the quality of our client’s products and services. Results are reported in a timely manner and are available on the interactive Hoed Dashboard.
Our team has extensive experience in various business sectors, bringing to your business industry expertise and an understanding of the kinds of issues you face.
To find out more about becoming a Mystery Shopper, go to the Evaluator Application page.
Hoed’s points of difference in the Customer Experience Management field include:
- Hoed has the industry’s largest database of active Mystery Shoppers located in New Zealand and Australia.
- Work is allocated not just by the surveyor’s location, but by their specific background and knowledge.
- The Program is flexible to amendments and changes to meet evolving requirements and objectives.
- Questionnaires are objective and tailor made to client’s specific standards.
- Hoed go beyond measuring and reporting data. A Plan for Action is attached to each and every questionnaire to encourage communication to staff and to enhance the implementation phase.
- Hoed offer the opportunity for surveyed staff members to ‘Challenge’ results to ensure all results are correct and to provide feedback to the staff member.
- The performance of every surveyor is measured on a regular basis for follow-up training and reinforcement.
- HOED collects comments from Mystery Shoppers to provide a clear and objective “story” of the interaction.
HOED Research utilises the very best of technologies to reach Clients, Consumers and Staff to guarantee the best results, by interfacing with Mobile phones, Emails, and customised Online Dashboards. Reports are of a high quality, delivering Qualitative and Quantitative results in a variety of formats. For large and consistent delivery of data, use of API’s is now a common method used by HOED. Alternatives include logging into online dashboards, receiving CSV files, exported PDF’s and interactive PBI reporting. There are standard reports and customised reporting. We work with you to deliver the best outcome.
- Think different – Exceed expectations, deliver value
- Responsibility – Take ownership by taking responsibility
- Respect – Treat others as you wish to be treated
- Open communication – Listen and learn
- Happiness & humour – A laugh and a smile makes it all worthwhile
- Recognition – Recognise and appreciate the efforts of others
- Support – We are one team