New research commissioned by MYOB revealed extremely valuable insights for businesses in New Zealand. The study explores how ineffective solutions are costing organisations time, money and growth opportunities.
Here are “5 reasons why outdated solutions are ineffective”
- Generates extra costs – Businesses experience 28% in extra costs due to inefficient and/or ineffective business and people management solution capabilities.
- Poor customer experience – 65% of businesses have experienced an impact on sales growth due to outdated business and people management solutions.
- Consumer expectations – The expectations for operational excellence & adaptiveness has made digital transformation essential to combat post-pandemic disruption.
- Wastes time – Employees waste an average of 12.5 hours per week on manual and repetitive tasks because of outdated solutions and practices.
- Does not produce actionable insights – Complex & disparate internal data forces 35% of businesses to face significant challenges in tracking KPIs.
As all New Zealand businesses try to recover post-pandemic, the pace of disruption will only continue to ripple through the market.
Ultimately, businesses must now choose to either take the plunge to innovate and proceed with advantage OR face the risk of being left behind.
What will you do? How will you do it?
For expert advice and help during these uncertain times, feel free to reach out and speak with one of our team members today.
Don’t get left behind, we tailor-make solutions to fit your exact needs.