This could be the most incredible parting gift to you.
They say feedback is a gift, and we have found some of the best feedback has come from staff members about to leave a business.
While people leave for a myriad of reasons, there is a clarity that comes from someone who has begun to disconnect from the work they have done for you, as they look forward to their next step.
A leaving staff member is often more able to discuss the hidden culture of your company, the benefits and disadvantages of their role, and the sticking points they may have found frustrating. Any there may be many. And each nugget of information is power for you and your company to make change and optimise systems, and structures.
With the emotions that can come with the process of exiting a business, having your exit interviews outsourced helps you receive clear, honest, and informative feedback around strategy, management and more.
The team at HOED Research are equipped to conduct Exit interviews on your behalf via Phone and report the outcomes back in a clear and concise manner. We will construct a questionnaire that is suited to your business.
There are a variety of other services offered by Hoed Research, see below for examples:
- Location Assessments (FTF) – covert face-to-face surveys
- Audit & Compliance Checks – overt or covert assessments
- Notified Assessments – overt measure of training success
- Consumer Insights – product sales evaluation
- Customer roleplay – for training purposes
- BTB Insights – instore offering / promotional monies well spent
- Merchandising – instore displays and merchandising
- Telephone Surveys – customer experience
- Web / Email Surveys – ease of use / response
- Online Purchase – ease of use through to payment & delivery
- Click & Collect – online purchase and store collection
- Exit Interviews – visiting customer feedback
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) – brand health check
- BTB – Customer Experience Surveys – online via dashboard
- Price Integrity – own or competitor pricing
- Video Surveys – use of hidden video camera with audio
- Audio Surveys – use of hidden audio recorders
- Customer / Consumer roleplay – assist with training modules
- Competitor Comparison Surveys – measuring the competition
- Reveal Surveys – reveals for promotional purposes
- Employee Satisfaction – direct feedback
- Health & Safety – measuring compliance
- Post Induction Surveys – measuring on-boarding success
- Franchise Compliance Surveys – meeting required standards
- Parallel Importing Surveys – illegal / copy product sales
- Liquor, Tobacco & Gambling Compliance – standards & age restrictions
- Loss Prevention Surveys – shrinkage appraisal
- Best Shop Surveys – single brand or group competition
- Real-time Customer Feedback – using Vigil Immediate
- Vigil Engage with OKRs