Regulatory compliance audits describe the goal that organisations aspire to achieve. This service ensures businesses are aware they have to comply to relevant laws, company policies and standards, and regulations. Use auditing to evaluate if operations are acting in accordance with said rules. Any subject matter can be audited as Hoed has a range of systems in place that can reach all over New Zealand.
Every business has processes and systems in place to provide consistent, high-level service. After a while, regulatory guidelines are forgotten by team members and certain measures must be taken. From auditing internal systems to understanding outsourced work and the company’s adherence to guidelines, companies use this service to review how closely terms of agreements are being followed. There are many types of audit.
No two audit programmes we offer are the same and HOED Research understands the severity of all audit and compliance requirements. We also carry out compliance audits in relation to adherence to the law and consumer acts.
Once audits and compliance checks have been completed, results are compiled into high level reports and can be accessed via your online dashboard.
As a result of an audit, stakeholders can effectively evaluate and improve the effectiveness of management, controls, asset management and governance over any subject matter.
There are a variety of other services offered by Hoed Research, see below for examples:
- Location Assessments (FTF) – covert face-to-face surveys
- Audit & Compliance Checks – overt or covert assessments
- Notified Assessments – overt measure of training success
- Consumer Insights – product sales evaluation
- Customer roleplay – for training purposes
- BTB Insights – instore offering / promotional monies well spent
- Merchandising – instore displays and merchandising
- Telephone Surveys – customer experience
- Web / Email Surveys – ease of use / response
- Online Purchase – ease of use through to payment & delivery
- Click & Collect – online purchase and store collection
- Exit Interviews – visiting customer feedback
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) – brand health check
- BTB – Customer Experience Surveys – online via dashboard
- Price Integrity – own or competitor pricing
- Video Surveys – use of hidden video camera with audio
- Audio Surveys – use of hidden audio recorders
- Customer / Consumer roleplay – assist with training modules
- Competitor Comparison Surveys – measuring the competition
- Reveal Surveys – reveals for promotional purposes
- Employee Satisfaction – direct feedback
- Health & Safety – measuring compliance
- Post Induction Surveys – measuring on-boarding success
- Franchise Compliance Surveys – meeting required standards
- Parallel Importing Surveys – illegal / copy product sales
- Liquor, Tobacco & Gambling Compliance – standards & age restrictions
- Loss Prevention Surveys – shrinkage appraisal
- Best Shop Surveys – single brand or group competition
- Real-time Customer Feedback – using Vigil Immediate
- Vigil Engage with OKRs